Tonight was my friend Brandon's last night in town. He is moving to Chicago to live with his fiance and work up there. It kinda happened all of a sudden, but I guess when opportunity calls, you answer. I was suppose to close at work today, but I called in so I could make it out to the bars and have some drinks. I have to open tomorrow at 730am, so closing + drinking, then trying to wake up at 7am wouldnt of worked out anyways. I got him to take a flaming shot of 151, but dumbass blew it out before he drank it, lol. Brandon, I wish you well man and hope you do good up there. So in the past couple of months, I've had 2 pretty close friends move away. To add to that, one of my best friends got a girlfriend and doesnt hang out anymore. =(.
Times like these, make me wonder why I ever moved back from Florida. I had fun down there, but I always got homesick. I just wish I had the financial stability to move to the city and start fresh. I would love to live in Las Vegas, NYC, or even LA. I just feel that I have so much more potential then southern Illinois. If my life were a book, I want it to be worth reading. I want to be able to look back on these blogs and say "good job tuan, you accomplished your goals and now youre living your life the way you wrote it."
My Life Goals:
1. To have my name known by many people.
2. To share my life with someone I love.
3. To have a seat at the final table of the WSOP
4. To travel the world.
5. Meet Carrie Underwood and make a lasting impression that she will always remember.
6. To be a very wealthy person.
7. At the end of my life, to be able to look back on my life as meaningful and complete.
But for now, I am just Tuan Pham. Going to college for something that I will never be happy doing. I want to make my family proud of me and know that all my stupid decisions in life aren't gonna weigh me down. I WILL make a name for myself and not settle for just being "normal."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment