Ive been slacking on this bloggin business for the past month. I will try and keep this more updated then I have been. Anyways, I still have my s2k (refer to previous blog). The douche bag flaked at the last second. He had me call up the bank and get everything ready and ended up backing out at the last second. The initial asking price was 16k and i dropped it down to 15300. He agreed and said he would cut me a check that coming Monday. Then he calls me Monday and said his bank will only give me 14300. So I said "no go." and the deal was killed. O well.... I threw her on Autotrader 2 days ago, so it should be gone soon. Hopefully the coming winter wont kill my sale too much.
We had a blackout when I came into work today. I started my shift at 4pm and at about 5:30, all the electricity in the store/mall/whole block went out. Apparently a semi hit one of the nearby transformers. It was actually pretty fun, we ran around the store with flashlights and just screwing around. I accidentally set off an alarm when I pulled the cords off of one of the cameras for shits and giggles (i didnt think it had power going to it, lol.) Anyways, up til 7pm, we had no power, so they let a bunch of people go home, and I thought that meant me. I drive all the way home and start tuning into the CMA awards. Then I get a phone call telling me I needed to stay til the power turns back on so I can close =/. I went back there and didnt leave til about 9:10.
I got a letter in the mail a few days ago telling me that I needed to pay a $5 ticket for a parking violation on campus. I didnt think anything of it, since I'm pretty sure they dont have late fees on the ticket. Anyways, I go to register for my classes next semester and it tells me I am restricted because of a ticket, LOL. I tried to go pay it the same day, but the lady wasnt there. So memo to myself, GET IT TAKEN CARE OF SOON OR YOUR CLASSES WILL BE FULL!
On to my love.. life of lack thereof, lol. I really started to fall for this girl that hung around me alot for the past few weeks. We've been friends (i know, shouldnt of even bothered) for awhile and I've always had an attraction to her. But she just seems to jump from guy to guy, and it bothers me, but I really have no say. Sluts, whores, hoes, etc are real turnoffs to me. But shes an exception(why does this sound so bad...), I really care about her alot, and sometimes I come off as a dick for the things I say to her. But I only say it so maybe she could slow herself down. You dont get a trophy for peaking in your teens. I dont know why I bother letting it get to me, cause I know damn well, if we ever got together, I would get my heartbroken. That in itself should be enough for me to stop caring about it. I called her a couple times last week, and each time she was in a different town with a different guy, but tried to be shady about it. Good thing I play so much damn poker, I can tell when somebody is hiding something, lol. I havent talked to her at all since then. It sucks, but o well. There are more fish in the sea. Too bad I'm a horrible fisherman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment