Monday, September 24, 2007

stook maybe be sold, yay....

This weekend is pretty boring overall. We didnt really do much friday night, I just had some friends over and we drank a bit at mi casa. I turned $10 into $130+ on Pstars, only to lose it back in a few hours, doh! They really need to do something with the 48hour withdraw limit crap, I would be up so much in $$ if I could just pull the money out whenever I wanted.

I woke up Saturday morning to 2 missed calls from a 270 area code. I called the number back and it was a guy interested in buying my car. He said that he was 100% on buying it and will come pick it up Wednesday. I was like.. DAMN, it was kinda out of nowhere. So I've been car shopping and I think I found what I want; an 01 Electron Blue Prelude =D. The guy is asking $9500 because it has "light hail damage" and the car books for $10500. So I think I can get the car for about $8k or so. I'm just so ready to get rid of the S, I've had it way too long. I hope he comes through with it unlike all the flakers I've had recently.

Anyways, we went to Bdubs to watch the UFC fight Saturday night. It was pretty fun, except for the rigged Hold'em they have there, lol. I dont know how many times my pocket pairs or KA lost to random junk. O well. Its all in good fun. I spent way too much money this weekend on food and what not. I'm pretty disappointed in myself for doing that. I've been good with eating at home and saving my money for the past month (except for Pstars, lol).

But I guess that pretty much sums up my weekend. It was pretty boring, but next weekend is the cage fight and 17th floor so that should make up for it! I just napped about 5hours so now I cant sleep. Maybe I'll do my homework =P

No comments: