So I thought I lost my bank card today so I called in and reported it lost. About 5minutes later, I find it on the kitchen counter. =/. Now I have to wait a week for the new card to come in because they already cancelled my current card, lol. Also, I cant get a temporary card because I opened my account in Florida and now I live in Illinois. =(. On the brighter side, I got the charge from DirectTv taken off and disputed. Those asshats were suppose to call me today and never did, so I took it upon myself to call my bank and file an unauthorized charge claim. Yay.
My heart definately skipped a beat tonight. I was on my way to the gym, and nearly smoked a motorcycle! I was getting ready to pull off of my road and I didn't see much through my blacked out windows (11pm at night); I edged out and saw a motorcycle flying up on my drivers side and he/she had to swerve to not hit me. I about shit my pants. I kept looking to make sure he/she didn't wreck, but I noticed that they were turning around so I gunned it. Haha. I parked behind Autozone and rolled my windows down. I kept hearing the bike flying up and down the road, it was nuts! O well, next time I'll make sure to roll my windows down. I just hope my car doesn't get vandalized or something. =(
Other then that, my day has been pretty boring. *sighs* Im so tired of work and school... Lady Luck where are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment