I went home and sat around for awhile before mowing the lawn. I actually mowed the whole thing this time around, haha. Then I gave the s2k a full detail, that felt nice. There was so much dirt and grass in the fender wells from going off-road last weekend!
So I check my bank account to realize that DirecTV had pulled $366.73 out of my account! Those bastards! I called in and they said they charged me for an early termination fee + my month's worth of service. WTF?!?! I had their service for 2 weeks at most and I have shitty signal; so the tech came out to check it out. He confirmed that I had a weak signal and called it in. They said I wouldn't be charged for an early termination fee because it wasnt my fault that I had no signal. But they still charged me for the early termination anyways. She said if I wanted to dispute it, I would have to write a letter and sent it to them. FUCK THAT. I told her to check her notes and she confirmed that it said that I didn't have to pay the ETF. I told her that it was fraudulent for her them to say YES at first and then charged me. I chewed her ass out to no avail so I hung up and called back to talk to somebody else. She was more reasonable and told me that she would have somebody over at Account Management give me a call tomorrow. I'm so sick and tired of getting screwed by corporate companies, this is ridiculous. I need to become a lawyer and take on these stupid idiots. *vent*
To make my night even worse, I find out that Brittnee is leaving for Texas tomorrow. She didnt even bother to let me know so I could spend some time with her before she left. Some friend, huh? I don't know what to really think of it. I'm really upset that she's really going. I was always there for her when fuckface was making her cry. She could possibly be one of the most down to earth girls I've ever met in my life and now she's gone. Her stupid ass BF has brainwashed her to the point she just up and left her friends, family, and her life here for him. Why is it that all the quality girls are taken by the assholes? I'm honestly hurt that she didn't spend time with me or any of her friends before she left. It makes me feel as if I were never worth much to her, ouch. Brittnee, I'm gonna miss you like crazy. I'm gonna miss you whooping everyone ass in Guitar hero. I'm gonna miss your retarded comments (i.e. "this is what it looks like out of the bag"). I'm gonna miss you, period.

No comments:
Post a Comment