Sunday, September 16, 2007

first entry

Well, I guess this will be my first entry into the blogging world. I figured this would be a good place for me to vent and keep a diary of things going in my life, so here goes nothing.

Today was suppose to be a great day. I was entered into a $530 no limit holdem tourney on Pokerstars with a 1st place payout of over $400k. I have been preparing myself all week for this and I was quite confident I would do well. Unfortunately, after about 2 hours into it, my 88 didnt hold up against KK and I was out. I dont even remember what place I was, but its not even worth talking about. I was quite pissed off, but whatever, shit happens. I will hit it someday soon and all my hard work will pay off.

Anyways, after that I went to hang out with Darrell over @ Carries. We went to play some baseball and it was pretty fun. I munched on some of Carrie's mom's cooking and it was mighty delicious. I hung out there for awhile to cool off from my poker misfortunes, then I went home to chill.

I ready to just hit it big and get the hell out of this area. I dont want to be average, I want to make my mark in this world. Mark my word, I am going to be rich or famous one day. And I will remember those close to me and those who screwed me.

No comments: