Thursday, February 7, 2008

2nd time is NOT the charm

I got to sleep in all day today because my programming class was cancelled, woo! I started off the day by fixing my bumper. I ran over a huge tire in the middle of the road last night and it scuffed up my bumper and knocked the grill loose. I buffed the shit out of it and remounted the grill in place and everything is 100%!

I took down another local tournament last night. I am really really happy with my play in the past few weeks. I have been winning alot of tournaments and getting tons of respect from the players, woot! It sure makes up for the shitty paychecks/hours I've been gettin at Sears!

I texted Leah tonight to see how she was doing. I had'nt talked to her in awhile and I really missed talking to her. I tried to make plans with her Saturday night but I guess she is suppose to hang out with the douche bag. I.. ,I mean everyone and I, dont know what she sees in the hillbilly, but whatever. It kinda lowers my self-esteem when she picks some loser over me =/ O well, I have 7 days to find a valentine so we'll see if I'm successful. I really don't have anything planned for the weekend but I hope its not too boring. I kinda feel like leaving this area and maybe go hangout with Travis in KC. Who knows...

No comments: