Why is it that I keep on trying and trying when I really don't think I will get anywhere? Is it the challenge that keeps me going? Or just stupidity? I guess there is a fine line there that I have yet to step over. I don't know why it kills me seeing that she has fun with another guy. I mean damn, I hardly know the girl, so why the hell am I even caring? I keep thinking to myself that I was being too cocky or at times even jerkish. Blah..... I finally meet a girl that fits most of my credentials for girlfriend material (look below) and I just screw it all up. Gosh, I hate being depressed over stupid things like this but I can't help it. Mrs. Right, if you are out there please meet me. I can't take staying up late at night with thoughts going in and out of my mind anymore, its taking its toll on me.
The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
-Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment